Business Insider seeks personal finance reporter
Candidates should be comfortable writing quick, aggregated stories that highlight the most interesting angles of the day’s news, while simultaneously working on reported medium-length and long-form features.
Ideal candidates will have:
- Insatiable curiosity
- A strong voice and the ability to write with authority
- Interest in digital media and how readers consume news on the web
- Previous writing experience, preferably business
- At least a Bachelor’s degree
- Journalism degree and/or background preferred
- Copy-editing skills, light HTML and Photoshop experience, and knowledge of social media are also useful
Please note that this position requires that you work in our Manhattan office. Business Insider offers competitive compensation packages complete with benefits.
To apply, go here.