Business Insider is hiring a full-time lists reporter to share the best, the worst, and everything in between with readers.
The lists and rankings reporter will write up all sorts of lists and rankings pertaining to real estate markets, schools, vacation destinations, companies, jobs, state-by-state breakdowns, and more. They should be able to find great data and know how to turn it into a story readers will love.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Excellent writing and communication skills
• An understanding of how readers consume news digitally
• Ability to work quickly, producing multiple rankings or lists per week
• An ability to identify the heart of a story quickly
• Experience working in a digital, 24/7 newsroom
• Familiarity with SEO practices