We value coverage that makes an impact. Our reporting has already forced insurers to change their policies in the U.S., giving sick kids access to life-saving drugs. We revealed how drug companies in the U.S. teamed up to raise the cost of your medicines, and raised big questions about prescribing practices at a buzzy online Viagra seller. As the poop-testing startup uBiome disintegrated in the wake of an FBI raid, we had the inside story. And we’ve made a mark with deep reporting on trends like the rise of digital therapeutics and the advent of million-dollar drugs.
- Experience reporting on health care or a similar industry
- A track record of breaking news that matters on a competitive beat
- The ability to work quickly and independently
- Strong writing skills, and the ability to deliver both scoops and deeper analytical stories
- An interest in using different formats (lists, charts, narratives) to tell stories in the most effective way
- The passion to go the extra mile to deliver stories for our readers that they can’t find anywhere else
To apply, go here.