Business Insider is looking for a corporate finance reporter to expand its coverage of corporate finance, and specifically, credit.
The organization is looking for a reporter with experience covering the credit markets, including restructuring and bankruptcy.
As a corporate finance reporter, you will be responsible for breaking news on debt capital markets transactions, producing analysis of trends and themes about capital structure and how companies finance themselves.
You will also be covering the power players and personalities in the business of raising capital.
- A proven track record of breaking news on debt transactions
- An understanding of the restructuring and bankruptcy process
- A history of cultivating sourcing with buy-side shops, sell-side traders, and capital markets legal advisers
- Strong writing skills and the flexibility to produce both competitive scoops and longer analysis stories.
- Creative ideas for stories that can translate complex topics into must-reads for a broader audience
This is a full-time position.