Business Insider’s personal finance team is hiring for an associate editor to build out insurance coverage.
Personal Finance Insider covers all types of insurance: life, disability, homeowners, renters, and auto.
As an associate editor, you will:
- Contribute ideas that strengthen the company’s approach to financial product reviews and comparisons
- Develop content road maps to drive new users for the insurance vertical
- Write guides and explainers demystifying insurance products and use cases for readers
- Identify gaps in coverage and make a plan to fill them
- Work closely with business and product teams to help shape the best insurance coverage on the web
- Have at least 2 years of experience covering personal finance or a related topic
- Be familiar with and curious about insurance
- Demonstrate superb attention to detail
- Have SEO knowledge, or an interest in mastering it