Business Insider seeks advertising reporter
Business Insider is looking for an experienced reporter to cover advertising.
The job requires traditional beat reporting, investigative work, and analysis with the reporter spending a lot of time with ad insiders and agencies.
The company is looking for:
- Someone with knowledge of the advertising business
- Someone who can work quickly and independently
- Someone whose spelling, punctuation and headline-writing are impeccable
- Someone who is interested in using different formats (lists, charts, narratives) to tell stories in the most effective way
- Someone who thinks the way advertising is usually covered in newspapers and trade mags is criminally boring
This is a full-time position and it requires that you work in the Manhattan office.