Business Insider seeks a markets reporter
Business Insider is looking for a full-time reporter to help grow our Markets Insider site.
Markets Insider is a global real-time markets data destination that has recently celebrated its second birthday. We’ve grown a lot in that time, and we’re looking for the right reporter to help us continue that growth.
The ideal candidate would be a markets junkie and killer writer who loves making each of their stories better than the last. We want someone who will make Wall Street research reports interesting, break down the market zeitgeist, and work as quickly as high frequency trades execute their ideas.
The ideal candidate:
- Gets excited by spikes in the FAANG stocks, reads through company’s earnings report for fun, and already knows everything about the next big company to go public
- Is ready to write short posts that analyze the most interesting nuggets of information about popular stocks
- Is a self-starter with a focus on constant self-improvement
- Works at lightning speed
- Has impeccable writing and editing skills
- Has experience working on a fast-moving markets desk or business publication
- We want to provide our markets news readers with even deeper insight and data. We want you to enhance and build that experience!
This is a full-time position based in our New York office. Markets Insider offers competitive compensation and full benefits packages.
If you are interested, please apply and include your resume and a cover letter explaining why you want to be our new Markets Insider reporter.
To apply, go here.