Bloomberg seeks private credit editor in New York
Bloomberg News is seeking an experienced editor in New York to help expand our coverage of direct lending. You will be responsible for both editing and reporting stories that chronicle the private-credit sector’s rapid growth. This will include breaking news on deals, pricing, fundraising and people moving around the industry, while also analyzing trends in the market.
You should possess a deep understanding of corporate capital structures, middle-market lending and alternative investments. The ideal candidate will already have a broad base of contacts in the direct-lending industry.
We’ll also trust you to:
- Work with your existing sources and develop new ones to generate insightful and high-impact news
- Work across a range of Bloomberg News platforms including Bloomberg’s Markets and BusinessWeek magazines and Bloomberg TV and Radio
- Write and edit breaking news with speed and accuracy
- Collaborate with colleagues across teams and countries
You’ll need to have:
- Previous experience in journalism, preferably in real-time news. Experience writing about middle-market lending is a plus
- Ability to write quickly and clearly under deadline pressure
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
To apply, go here.