Bloomberg seeks China stock market reporter
Bloomberg News is seeking an experienced Stock Market Reporter to join our Shanghai or Hong Kong bureau.
The successful candidate will cover Chinese and Asian emerging market stocks under real-time deadline pressure. The reporter must also propose and write agenda-setting stories that explain market trends, including coverage of China’s asset management industry.
Candidates must also have an understanding of other political, economic and corporate issues and their relevance to the stock market. A minimum of three years of journalism experience is essential.
– Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
– Minimum of three years of journalism experience
– Experience working in a real-time news environment
– Ability to write quickly and concisely in English under deadline pressure
– Ability to quickly translate stories to English from Chinese
– Fluency in English & Mandarin is essential
To apply, go here.