Bloomberg News seeks a China ag reporter
Bloomberg News is seeking an experienced reporter to cover food and agriculture in China. Based in Beijing or Shanghai, this person will be at the heart of one of the most dynamic markets in the world and work on a wide range of stories including the challenges of feeding a growing population, climate change, government regulations and the future of food.
The successful candidate should demonstrate a strong understanding of the political, socioeconomic and environment issues that shape China’s agriculture industry. He or she must also have a proven track record of developing sources, breaking news and writing broad enterprise stories that convey local stories to a global audience.
We’ll trust you to:
- Deliver accurate and exclusive news based on reliable sourcing
- Generate intriguing analysis and story ideas
- Collaborate with colleagues across the global commodities team and newsroom
- Use a variety of platforms including the terminal, web, TV, radio and magazines
You’ll need to have:
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Reporting experience, preferably in agriculture or commodities
- Strong work ethic, ability to work steadily and calmly under pressure
- Fluency in English and Mandarin
To apply, go here.