Bloomberg BNA seeks a health care reporter
Bloomberg BNA is looking to hire a health care reporter.
Performs general assignment and health care reporting and write complex in-depth analytical pieces. Research and write news stories and features for the health care publication(s).
- Demonstrated ability to report and write news stories and features with minimal editing under deadline.
- Working knowledge of journalism principles and techniques.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and cover a beat, including developing sources, developing story ideas, and conducting interviews.
- Knowledge of federal and state legislative, regulatory, and judicial processes.
- Ability to attend outside meetings, hearings, news events, etc., and to report on them clearly and accurately for deadline.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Ability to use BBNA publishing tools and other technology effectively with BBNA training.
- Excellent proofreading skills.
Bachelor’s degree with coursework in English or journalism preferred.
A minimum of 4 years’ experience in journalism, including at least one year reporting on regulatory or legal issues.
To apply, go here.