BioPharm Insight seeks health care analyst/reporter
BioPharm Insight is seeking a full-time health care analyst to work with the editorial team to cover the biopharmaceutical industry.
The individual will work in our New York office and support the investigative journalist team through in-depth research on upcoming R&D situations, approvals, pricing and reimbursement issues as well as market traction of drugs. The candidate will also be responsible for identifying market trends and biopharmaceutical opportunities as well as data handling and analysis.
The analyst will attend major medical and investor conferences to generate forward-looking information. The ideal candidate will have a background on the biopharmaceutical industry and some financial exposure.
PROFESSIONAL AND PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
– Deep knowledge of drug development and the wider healthcare industry is required
– Previous financial modeling or research skills preferred
– Strong communication skills required
– 2-3 years of relevant work experience preferred; recent graduates are also encouraged to apply
– Team-oriented approach with ability to work in an interactive news room environment
– Demonstration of superior research skills
– Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in science-related field) required
WHAT WE OFFER
The compensation package is competitive, with a benefits package of health, vision and dental as well as a 401(k) plan. We offer a generous 20 days of paid time off (plus holidays as per the New York Stock Exchange).
ABOUT THE COMPANY
BioPharm Insight publishes real-time news and data on the most price-sensitive issues in the global healthcare market. Our diverse team consistently provides an exceptional product and level of analysis to a readership comprising: top-tier investment banks, hedge funds and corporate subscribers in the healthcare sector. BioPharm Insight is a part of Infinata, a division of the MergerMarket Group.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to Hanan Kamal, North America Editor, at firstname.lastname@example.org.