Barron’s seeks markets managing editor
Barron’s magazine, a Dow Jones publication, is seeking a markets managing editor.
Reports to the Editor in Chief.
- The editor must be ambitious and deeply passionate about sophisticated, real-time coverage of global markets – including bonds, stocks, foreign exchange, commodities, or derivative.
- He or she will work closely with reporters – potentially including reporters in international locations – the visuals team and production team to schedule and produce agenda-setting storytelling, including, where relevant, graphics, video and other rich media.
- He or she will also write and produce content, and edit copy for accuracy and quality of storytelling. He or she will be an expert headline writer.
- The Markets Managing Editor will seek opportunities for the team to engage with TV and radio, and will engage on social media to ensure Barron’s is at the forefront of smart conversations about the markets.
- He or she will also seek opportunities to launch new markets products including newsletters, podcasts, video and live events, where applicable, to engage new audiences and to serve existing audiences in the best possible ways.
- He or she must have 5 years of real time markets coverage and experience of managing small teams.
To apply, go here.