Barron’s seeks a senior writer to cover asset management
Barron’s magazine is seeking a senior writer to cover asset management.
- Report and write enterprising features and news analyses
- Develop sources within the industry and among asset management experts
- Write shorter daily analysis explaining the importance of news events and trends
- Have knowledge of or expertise in sustainability and ESG investing.
Key skills required
- Experience writing quick and accurate articles on investment subjects
- Excellent news judgment
- Ability to write with flair and authority.
- Excellent understanding of Barron’s core subject matter and audience.
- Demonstrate a willingness to work as part of a team.
To apply, go here.