Aging Media seeks an executive editor
Aging Media Network is a growing boutique business-to-business media (B2B) company that covers the $8 trillion business of aging through six industry-leading publications.
We are seeking a dynamic leader and experienced Executive Editor to oversee our business publications and lead our award-winning team of journalists and editors.
As Executive Editor, you will help set and be responsible for executing the editorial strategy across our verticals. The Executive Editor will also be tasked with continuing to elevate our daily coverage, news and analysis that executives rely on to stay competitive in these fast-growing markets.
You will also hire and onboard new team members; train, coach and mentor a growing editorial team. The Executive Editor will have an endless enthusiasm for digital media and a desire to deliver best-in-class business journalism at a growing media company.
This position reports to the President and Co-Founder.
We are looking for someone with:
- Ambition to grow a best in class business editorial operation
- Strong ability and desire to hire, coach and lead teams of editors and reporters
- The ability to develop, execute, and grow compelling digital editorial products that resonate with business readers
- Use digital best practices, including metrics and analytics, audience research and cultivating source development to drive editorial
- A deep understanding of vertical and niche markets and how to cover them
- A passion for building the future of digital business media
- Minimum 7 years’ experience with 4+ years as a manager
- Experience covering business news preferred; knowledge of specific beats a plus
AMN has an office in Chicago but we are open to hiring the best candidate anywhere in the US that has experience managing remote teams.
To apply, go here.