New York Post seeks digital business reporter
The New York Post is looking for experienced and creative Digital Business Reporter to cover the fast moving and exciting tech world for our rapidly growing website.
Candidates should have a strong understanding of and a passion for all things tech including but not limited to: Social media, mobile and video games. Must know the powerful exec’s behind Facebook, Google, Apple, Snapchat, Samsung etc.
What’s happening in both their personal and professional world that revs their creative engine?
- Pitch and produce original stories with unique slant, suitable for publication on nypost.com.
- Cultivate industry sources.
- Collaborate with editors and colleagues.
- Excellent writing and reporting skills.
- Minimum of 2-3 years newsroom experience.
- Must have excellent news judgment.
- The ability to effectively pitch creative enterprising stories.
- The ability to thrive in fast-paced deadline driven environment.
To apply, go here.