MLex seeks a trade reporter
MLex is seeking a reporter to cover international trade and other regulatory issues. Reporters must have strong interviewing and writing skills and a demonstrated ability to be proactive in shaping MLex’s coverage. Reporters must:
• Establish and execute coverage priorities, identifying key cases and regulatory issues
• Develop and maintain contact base in field of coverage
• Provide expert analysis of events, illuminating context and big-picture trends
• Provide commentary that relies on exclusive sourcing and insight
• Discuss legal strategies in the context of precedent and politics
• Offer predictive insight into regulatory risk
• Work with and assist researchers in ensuring that case files are properly maintained
• Collaborate with other reporters to share expertise
The coverage of MLex, a LexisNexis company, spans the world’s foremost regulators in the US, Europe, Asia and Latin America.
Please send a cover letter and resume to Tony Cooke, Managing Editor, MLex North America, at email@example.com.