Insider seeks personal finance reporter
At INSIDER, our motto is “life is an adventure” — and part of that adventure involves money. Living better doesn’t have to mean spending more.
We are looking for an excellent writer who is passionate about living life to its fullest without spending a ton.
This reporter understands that money touches every aspect of our lives, and shows readers how to make good choices when it comes to everything from travel to grocery shopping.
This position involves writing about money-saving tips, life hacks, real-life money stories, and careers.
Expect to cover stories such as how people afford long-term travel, how much people earn and how they spend their money, great career ideas, hacks that save time and money, visual features highlighting how people live around the world, and more.
Ideal candidates will have:
- Excellent writing skills and at least one year of full-time writing experience
- A strong voice and the ability to write with authority
- Interest in digital media and how readers consume news on the web
- At least a Bachelor’s degree
- Journalism degree and/or background preferred
- Copy-editing skills, light HTML and Photoshop experience, and knowledge of social media are also useful
To apply, go here.