Fox Business Network seeks associate producer
The Fox Business Network team is looking for a dynamic, creative and enthusiastic Associate Producer to work at the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) directly with FBN’s on air reporter to cover major marked based stories.
You are a self-starter with a strong work ethic, you have an innate desire to be part of a team to deliver market news with clarity and speed on the number one business network in America. This position exposes you to all shows across FBN and allows you to contribute on multiple levels.
A snapshot of your responsibilities include:
- Pitching and developing original story ideas from the NYSE for FBN shows
- Working with NYSE talent and coordinate workflow and hits
- Owning the production process including pitching stories, writing scripts and supervising the process and coordination with FBN home base
- Responsible for cultivating and fostering relationships with the NYSE
- Writing and producing spot for Fox affiliates
- 3 years’ experience as a writer, producer and/or editor at a news organization
- Field production experience a plus
- Strong writing skills
- Production experience in breaking news
- Knowledge base in market-oriented business news
To apply, go here.