Fortune seeks manager of member services for live media
Fortune is looking for a sharp, organized, and ambitious person to take on the role of managing membership content for Fortune’s CEO Initiative, a membership organization of top CEOs, and annual meeting of the CEOs of companies committed to addressing major social issues as part of their core business strategies.
- Coordinate, communicate and facilitate information flow among members of the organization and their top aides
- Communicate with high level CEOs and their staff
- Research and analyze business trends topical to the CEO Initiative content and work streams
- Understand business needs of the CEO member companies in order to serve as a connector for members who may be interested in similar topics
- Write post-conference reports from editorial session notes and post on membership portal online CMS
- Work and collaborate with the organization’s program director and editorial co-chairs of the group’s annual meeting, a Fortune conference
- Work with Live Media organization and coordinate with operations in order to deliver the highest level of customer service
- Strategize with membership, conference and editorial colleagues on new services for members
- Must have a great understanding of business industry conversation and write occasional articles that advance it for Fortune
- Editorial: You will have prior experience as a reporter, writer, editor or other editorial role. You know how to take a complicated subject and break it down into something that’s understandable and interesting to our community. You may have been exposed to a world-class membership or conference organization such as the World Economic Forum or TED.
- Engaged: Your work ethic is formidable. Your quality control is robust. Your ability to liaison with different teams is admirable. Your pursuit of a great customer experience is unmatched.
- Diplomatic: You understand how to balance competing interests. You’re willing to rethink existing processes to make them more effective.
- Excited: We are looking for an energetic, proactive, organized and detail oriented self-starter with excellent communication skills (oral and written). Applicants must have a successful track record of working quickly under pressure, interacting with senior management, and handling confidential information. Bachelor’s degree required.
The position is based in New York and reports dually to the Senior Vice President, Fortune Live Media and the Digital Editor, Fortune.
To apply, go here.