Barron’s seeks assistant managing editor for investing
Barron’s, a Dow Jones & Co. publication, is seeking to hire an assistant managing editor for investing.
- With Investing Managing Editor, set editorial strategy and ensure that Barron’s investing, personal finance, and funds coverage is always ambitious, relevant, distinctive, and forward-looking
- Manage writers, reporters, and freelancers
- Conceive and assign features, columns, and a variety of digital pieces
- Edit content fororiginality, intellectual rigor,accuracy, and persuasive storytelling
- Collaborate with designers to create clear, compelling graphics
- Enforce high quality standards and deadlines, and continually look for ways to improve editorial operations
- Work with the Barron’s audience team to analyze data on reader engagement with markets content, and use this information to help shape editorial direction and experiments
To apply, go here.