News anchors among others added to roster for TriNet PeopleForce
TriNet, a leading provider of comprehensive human resources solutions has added several prominent speakers to its roster of thought leaders and influencers at the inaugural TriNet PeopleForce, a virtual conference for small and medium-size businesses.
The speakers include:
- CNBC “Squawk on the Street” co-anchor, New York Times best-selling author and award-winning journalist David Faber
- NBC News senior legal and investigative correspondent Cynthia McFadden
- Medical correspondent for NBC News and MSNBC John Torres
- KNBC Los Angeles news anchor Colleen Williams
Other additions include:
- Kaiser Permanente executive vice president, Health Plan Operations and chief growth officer Arthur M. Southam
- UnitedHealth Group executive vice president and chief medical officer Richard Migliori, MD
The event will take place October 20-22, and will “bring together business leaders, public servants, educators, authors, influencers and health industry experts to discuss critical, timely issues, including diversity and racism in the workplace, employee mental health and issues that impact company bottom lines, such as legislative updates, healthcare costs and maintaining cash flow.”
TriNet senior vice president, chief marketing officer/chief communications officer Michael Mendenhall said:
“The world around us right now is unpredictable and the business climate continues to be somewhat uncertain. That is why we thought it was pivotal to bring together a diverse mix of people to discuss the critical issues of the day.
“It’s promising to have so many respected experts from all corners of our nation’s business and public landscape willingly come together to share their knowledge and passions with small and medium-size business leaders. We are thankful to all TriNet PeopleForce speakers and guests. We believe proactively joining forces will help us all today and into the future.”