The Wall Street Journal‘s European introduced launched its revamp on Tuesday, with a number of new features.
A story on the paper’s Web site states, “New features in the print edition include:
- Regular columnists, including “Agenda” on page two with views and analysis from Ms. Wheatcroft, deputy editor Iain Martin and well-known economist Irwin Stelzer. Other new columns include “Commentariat,” detailing what bloggers are saying around the world; “Letter From,” where our international correspondents offer their unique on-the-ground insights; and “Think Again,” offering a second opinion on current thinking on companies and sectors.
- The Journal Interview with key figures in business, finance and politics.
- “The Big Read”: More of what Journal readers expect and respect: a daily in-depth, investigative or wide-ranging piece designed to give the reader the full story behind the news
- Business & Finance: The renamed Money & Investing section, “Business & Finance” will continue to run analysis and statistics, with an additional explanation of the factors that are causing market movement through the introduction of regular columns.
- “C-Suite”: A new section focusing on a different aspect of life beyond the boardroom each week. Topics includeÂ Management, Health, Work and Home, Technology and Travel.”
Read more here.