Most influential biz journalists in terms of corporate governance
The National Association of Corporate Directors named on Monday its 100 most influential people in terms of issues related to corporate governance and included 11 business journalists on its list.
Those listed were:
- Charles Gasparino of Fox Business Network;
- Andrew Ross Sorkin, Eric Dash, Gretchen C. Morgenson, Louise Story and Joe Nocera of The New York Times;
- Alan Murray and Joann S. Lublin of The Wall Street Journal;
- Norman Pearlstine and Josh Tyrangiel of Bloomberg Businessweek; and
- Becky Quick of CNBC, who also writes a regular column for Fortune.
See all of those named here.