The changes include:
- The Sunday business section will take on a “Your Money” focus beginning April 15, part of Business’ ongoing day-of-the-week themed strategy that includes Small Business on Wednesday and International Trade on Saturday.
- “Your Money” will feature consumer information and personal finance content, including how-to stories on investing, savings strategies and tax planning.
- The popular “Money Makeover” feature will return once a month, giving readers the opportunity to have their financial situations assessed by a professional advisor.
- Business columnists Tom Petruno and Kathy Kristof will host “Market beat” and “Personal Finance,” respectively, and Liz Pulliam Weston‘s “Money-Talk” column will be refocused and address finance issues for 18-35 year olds in her first few columns.
- A print/online consumer beat column, http://www.latimes.com/business, will offer strategies on how to find the best deals both online and in the bricks and mortar world, with specific Sunday coverage devoted to high interest topics such as how to find the best phone deals and what to look for in your health plan.
- Every Sunday business section will profile a business leader.
Read more here.