Former Fox Business anchor Trish Regan hired by American Consequences

1. Jimmy Carter says:

Congratulations Trish Regan! Have missed your show on Fox. Best wishes on your new gig.

2. Jimmy Carter says:

You were ahead of the curve on the money about the pandemic being used by the left media. It became their biggest talking point in trying to convince the voting public Donald Trump was responsible for the deaths of Americans caused by the Covid 19 virus.

3. Michael Nebolsky says:

Great!
    Ms. Regan is a top echelon Reporter.Very intelligent
    The Executives at Fox are a bunch of spineless whimps. It was an embarrassment the way Ms.Regan was treated.
    Other Cable Networka allow their Anchors to say you ignorant and outrageous things everyday.
    Good luck to her.

4. Charles Harding says:

Really loved her reporting and commentary on Fox. Miss her wit and intelligence about today’s world. You will be missed. Fox screwed up big time. Good Luck in your new gig.

5. Greg Lockwood says:

Glad Trish is moving on! Miss her soft, but deliberate approach. God bless, best of luck.

6. Helen Steen says:

I wish you the best
    I. Miss you on Fox news, bad judgement on their part. Hope yo see you back on TV at some time
    Keep your values. Good luck

7. Scott says:

Fox News Lost Big when they got rid of Trish !

8. Richard Kairis says:

A good commentator who’s unique forestation and cadence could keep your attention and stop a serial channel surfeer in his tracks. I look forward to being a loyal viewer of Ms Reagan Again. !!!!!

9. Rene says:

Congratulations Trish Regan you are a very anchor watched you everyday.

10. Bob LaMonte says:

Trish Reagan is pure Class. My wife and I Loved her on Fox! She is an Outstanding Journalist!

11. Me me says:

She should have never been left go her remarks were the same as me and a lot of other people were thinking also so many other networks were saying eval and direct lies about our president and nothing ever happens to them

12. Al Campagnone says:

Glad she is with company although she certainly got a raw deal with Fox news. Their decision to let her go was unforgivable. Fox has become another liberal bias network.

13. Jeff says:

Really miss her. She was awesome

14. Jersey girl says:

I sure do misss Trish (and others fired by Fox), and I’ve switched most programming to OAN and Newsmax.

15. mtman2 says:

Truth telling Patriots will perservere..
    !

16. Boris says:

She’s an Awesome Anchor. Not a good idea for Fox to do that. It’s our first Amendment of the Constitition, she’s entitled to express her opinion as a journalist.

17. Awesome 👌 She is missed 😢

18. Trish Regan is an outstanding person that Fox should have never let slip by them, it is unfortunate for the viewing public…….Betts

19. Charles Branch says:

Cannot wait to see her

20. Alicia says:

Trish Regan was the best among the best at Fox, happy to read the good news. Fox lost and American Consequences won a top news correspondent

21. Michael Watson says:

Trish Regan was a bright spot where ever she reported from. Fox News Channel made a HUGE mistake when they let her go. I now seldom watch Fox except for Sean Hannity and Laura Ingraham. The rest of their programming is irrelevant.

22. James George says:

Trish sorry you left fox in joyed witching your show we miss you how every thing goes good for you

23. Deborah says:

Trisha I sure miss you on Fox News.
    There are a lot of people who agree with your comments. I far one thinks it will disappear in the near further and something else will pop up. I don’t watch Fox much any more because of the ones that have come and gone.

24. Paul Brunner says:

I miss Trish on Fox News!

25. Thomas says:

A fantastic journalist, Trisha brought a compassion & fire as she reported the news of the day. I was extremely disappointed when she was let go. I don’t believe one should be let go for expressing one’s opinion. Good luck Trish.you are a class act for sure.

26. Pat Clements says:

Love Trish @

27. Robert R.Bongio Sr. says:

Miss seeing Trish on Fox. They have made a big mistake .

28. Theodore Pliakas says:

I linked to american consequences jut now because trish joined your crew shes the best

29. Jim heagy says:

You Don’t appreciate what you have until it’s not there anymore, Fox mistake!

30. michele goralnick says:

I am very happy to see Trish again. I miss her show. Fox never should have let her go .
    She is so smart so beautiful and always spoke the truth.

31. Marion. says:

So happy to see you trish we love you

32. Jim Bennett says:

I looked forward to seeing Trish on Fox news and I miss her as well

33. Very sad and stupid for Fox Business to let Trish leave. Soon, they will have nobody with any credibility on air besides Neil Cavuto. A real shame!

34. GeraldineAndersen says:

I liked Trish very much, Sorry she is not at Fox I wish her well

35. GeraldineAndersen says:

Miss Trish on Fox, She was a very good journalist and Host.

36. Wall metric says:

Every night Tucker carlson, Lou Dobbs, Sean hannity and every other prime time Fox news host says the same thing that she did, they don’t get fired and have their show taken off the air very unfair to her to have been punished for speaking the truth when now, everyone knows that the virus is being made out to be 10 times worse in order to destroy the economy and president trump.

37. LARRY CONSIGLIO says:

So glad she is back on air ! Missed her

38. Harry Jett says:

Happy to see you back. Will be tuning in for sure.

39. Roberta Dyer says:

We miss Trish…very unhappy with her dismissal.

40. Michael dolce says:

Cool. Trish is back.

41. Michael dolce says:

Cool. Nice to see trish again.

42. JeremyP says:

Agreed , Michele Goralnick! 👍

43. Anita says:

I was hping and praying to find you somewhere soon
    Fox blew it. YOUR The the hottest thing going to watch for any thing you care to share and you do it with such trmendous expressions in your beautifull face

44. Carl Uda says:

I was sad and shocked when Trish Regan was released from Fox. She was one of my favorites.

45. Buren Leslie says:

Trish was the highlight of Fox !! I think Fox News executives made a poor business decision of firing her!! She was the classist woman Fox has ever had on their show and was excellent in reporting and interviewing people in the news ! IHOP’s Fox reverses it’s decision and rehires her !!

46. Frank Tilton says:

Go get ’em, Trish! “Live free or die!” Talanted and lovely New Hampshire girl with faith, family values, and true grit!

47. Frank says:

Miss Trish Regan on Fox News don’t really watch TV.Don’t really watch station anymore since she’s been gone and a lot of other good people. Good luck to you Trish!

48. Frank says:

Good luck Trish Regan all the best to you!

49. Kathie Halsted says:

I miss Trish! Fox News has really changed. I can’t believe they let her go. Her reporting was Stellar!!!

50. Richard Johnson says:

SHE is straight up the best!!

51. Mike says:

So Glad to know you are okay, Trish! Each night, either my wife or I comment on how we really miss you!

52. Chuck White says:

Trish Regan, Beauty, Brains, and Talent!! Like Babe Ruth, “You’re the BEST there’s ever been” FOX WILL SOON BE ANOTHER FAKE NEWS STATION!! NEWSMAX AND REAL AMERICA’S VOICE ARE RISING STARS!! TRISH, ALL THE BEST TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!! BE SAFE BE BLESSED AND BE WELL!! Chuck

53. Timmy says:

We Loved Watching Trish Regan. Now that we have found where she ended up, we can see TRISH again.

54. Paula says:

Trish Regan, you’re one of the best journalist Fox ever had . In these trying times, where too many are distorting the truth, you are always reporting facts. That is the mark of a person with true values, not too many journalists have. Stay safe and cool , best to you and your family.

55. DIane Gleason says:

I loved your program. I felt your sincerity when you reported human interest stories. I also remember you showing pics of your Dad in uniform and how you lovingly spoke about him. I will miss you on Fox, but am happy for your new adventures. As they say, the cream rises to the top, you’ll be successful in all your endeavors. God bless you.

1. September 29, 2020

[…] MEDIAWATCH — Trish Regan will be executive editor of the magazine American Consequences. She previously was an anchor on Fox Business, which she left amid an outcry over her dismissal of the coronavirus. Talking Biz News […]