The Financial Times and Goldman Sachs have named the six books selected as finalists for Business Book of the Year 2013.
- The Alchemists: Inside the Secret World of Central Bankers (UK subtitle); Three Central Bankers and a World on Fire (US subtitle) by Neil Irwin
- Big Data: A Revolution That Will Transform How We Live, Work, and Think by Viktor Mayer-Schönberger and Kenneth Cukier
- The Billionaire’s Apprentice: The Rise of The Indian-American Elite and The Fall of The Galleon Hedge Fund by Anita Raghavan
- The Everything Store: Jeff Bezos and the Age of Amazon by Brad Stone
- Lean In: Women, Work, and the Will to Lead by Sheryl Sandberg
- Making it Happen: Fred Goodwin, RBS and the Men Who Blew Up the British Economy by Iain Martin
The winner will be named Nov. 18 at an awards dinner in London.