Eisen to anchor “Closing Bell;” Brennan moves to 10 a.m. slot for “Squawk on the Street”

1. Bal says:

Need more diversity than skinny blondes on tv. Please add more diversity to your anchors.

2. Susan Frankel says:

Sarah Eisen is very knowledgeable however her politics are showing and that is a major turn off.

3. Debbie Owen says:

Where is Jim Cramer? Jim, David and Carl are Squawk on the Street. No changes neeed!

4. Marsha Robin says:

Glad it was a positive move 4 all! And another maternity leave 4 a member of the team! Wahoo! :) gr8 job all! And make-up ‘self-appy’, answered another curiosity…am enjoying, ‘books on the shelves’ & fotos. My biggest curiosity…who is doing a sliding catch in a black & white foto behind on of the gentlemen…maybe tim? Thx all…my husband passed after 51 yrs of adventure, so, my calm, having it all day ‘in the background’

5. Ed Gibbs says:

Both Sara and Morgan are exceptionally talented. Extremely well prepared and super knowledgeable.. would love to see CNBC ditch Joe Kernen. He is terrible and talks over everyone. Maybe Melissa could replace him. She is a great talent.

6. Bob Brick says:

I’ll be watching the thickness of these georgeous ladies purses. Hope when guests side dance questions these “trust quality” journalists get some new courage. They are sure wonderfully energetic and clearly enjoy show biz. Great Luck to them!!

7. Robert says:

Joe Kieran is the anchor whose blatant political views are a major turnoff. I will concede,however, that he recently seems to have toned it down a bit. I’m guessing someone spoke to him

8. Donna says:

I been watching cnbc since Maria was the first woman anchor on the floor of New York stock exchange. I have never seen politics so present on cnbc. It is a stock channel not political channel. I guess everybody is drinking the coolade.