CNBC’s “The Profit” has ratings tumble

1. Jack Osborne says:

Why is treasure detectives not back? It got the best reviews and the best ratings out of all 4 new CNBC shows? Are they not offering curtis dowling enough to come back?

2. Clippylady says:

I just discovered this show!! LOVE it!! Great advise that can be transferred to all businesses!! Perhaps it was not marketed prior to premier! I will watch it every week!!! Excellent education. Wish I could get Marcus Lemonis to “partner” with me to open a business!!! With him involved in a business, it cannot help but succeed!! Just have to leave your ego at the door!!

Please don’t cancel and market it so people know of it’s existence!

3. CObra21 says:

The Profit is on the wrong channel. It gets a bad rap cuz of the garbage on the rest of the NBC brand. Mathews, Cramer, The Profit , good shows that get smothered by the garbage from Sharpton, Maddow and Hayes… so sad

4. Rocky says:

I watched the episode of Flowers and Popcorn store. Really loved it and looking fwd to next episode on Tuesday. There are some good Business tips to be learnt from this show..Love it !!

5. This is actually a great show. Me and my husband love it. It better not get cancelled!

6. Jim says:

Great show! Love this guy Marcus – he’s the perfect business advisor/partner with both business savy/marketing sense, toughness and great insight into people. They should be showing this in MBA courses. Hope to buy the season episode on DVD; please don’t cancel this show!

7. J.R. Basham says:

Keep the show going, just need show more success stories, prescreen the businesses make sure they leave there own ego out the door and grow up and learn from someone that has been there.

8. Soraya Ostowari says:

just love, love this show. in fact i was thinking of canceling the cable until by accident run in this show (CNBC has not done a good job to advertise this show, shockingly).
    I learn so much just by watching this show. I wish I could ask Marcus to how I can work for him. what a great mentor and leader. what a sensible and kind guy (i know that is hard comination with the money).
    please show this in more time spot. can not wait for the new season. i have already let many of my friends and family know about this show, which none of them ever heard about this show.
    i will be watching this show with my chidren.
    Marcus, thanks for this great show and inspiration.

9. roz cas says:

Why would CNBC even think about cancelling the best show it has on the air. The Profit, plain and simple,
    leave it on!

10. Bettina says:

The Profit is extremely interesting if you are interested in business I wish you would give it a season 2 to allow time for the audience to grow. Seinfeld wasn’t wildly popular until around season 3 or 4! C’mon bring it back please!

11. paul braddy says:

The biggest problem with the fans of this show is that they don’t understand that money doesn’tgrow on trees.

12. Gary Hendrickson says:

Marcus and his show, The Profit, is an incredible 1 hour of television. All of what a first year college student learns about Business Adminsitration, can be duplicated by watching Marcus for about two episodes. As a small business owner for 25 years, I learn something new watching each episode. The ratings are down cause there’s no sex, swearing, or drugs and that is the staple of American television now. Marcus, however, needs to move this show to a more ‘American’ friendly network where the metie/genre of the network is not American cultural decline, which NBC wallows in daily.

13. I just found the profit on cable It is up lifting I have learned so much and Ilove the program.please keep it on

14. HI I AM DISAPPOINTED THAT THE AUDIENCE RESPONSE IS LOW TO ” THE PROFIT ” !!! . I THINK MARCUS IS A GENIUS AND I LOVE THE PROGRAM BECAUSE HE CAN COME UP WITH SOLUTIONS FOR MANY DIFFERENT BUSINESSES !!!THE FACT THAT HE WILL BACK UP HIS IDEAS IMMEDIATELY WITH CASH !!! LOVE THE SHOW !!!