AP-NORC offering fellowships on economics of aging, long-term care
One will focus on the economics of Americans working longer, and the other will focus on long-term care and healthy aging in the United States.
These fellowships will enable the selected journalists to spend 10 months at a competitive salary learning the techniques of using data and research to do enterprise reporting about these two important issue areas.
As an AP-NORC Journalism Fellow, you will:
• Be mentored by a University of Chicago faculty member.
• Have opportunities to take courses and attend conferences and workshops.
• Have access to NORC resources, University of Chicago faculty, and special courses.
• Develop goals for the term of the fellowship in collaboration with senior AP-NORC staff and earn a performance bonus based on successful achievement of these mutually agreed upon goals.
• Work one-on-one with an AP editor. Produce in-depth research-based enterprise journalism distributed nationally and worldwide by AP.
To apply, go here.