Al Jazeera, WSJ and PBS nominated for business Emmys
The nominations for the 41st annual News & Documentary Emmy Awards including the following in the business categories:
For Outstanding Business, Consumer of Economic Report, the finalists are:
- “Targeted by a Text” by Al Jazeera International USA;
- “Recovering from Rehab” by Al Jazeera International USA;
- “System Failure: The Boeing Crashes” by Al Jazeera International USA;
- “The Hidden Safety Risks of your Amazon Order” by The Wall Street Journal; and
- “Maduro’s Blood Gold” by CNN.
For Outstanding Business and Economic Documentary, the finalists are:
- “In the Age of AI” by PBS Frontline;
- “Made in Boise” by PBS Independent Lens;
- “Farmsteaders” by PBS POV;
- “Rotten” by Netflix; and
- “The Myth of the Medallion” by FX Networks.
All of the winners can be found here. The winners will be announced on Sept. 21 and Sept. 22.