ACBJ kills NASCAR Illustrated

1. Jerry Martin says:

My Daughter and Son in-law bought me this subscription for Christmas, I couldn’t wait for it to get here. It’s truly a shame a great magazine dedicated to our sport is not going to be with us any longer.

2. Malcolm says:

Will there be a digital publication?

3. I just started receiving this magazine and I have to say it is the first time that I read the whole magazine cover to cover.
    Yeah things are going digital but I myself as many others rather have the actual magazine. I don’t get how this could just end, I am very disappointed with with this news. Also how is it going to work for people that have a subscription for a year and have paid for it? I think this should be reconsidered of not pulling the plug. This magazine means a lot to me and I get so much out of it. So now getting back to the people that already have subscribed to this magazine like me I have it till the end of the year, which I spent $40.00 on and if there are not going to be anymore issues is there going to be refunds for us?

4. Jennifer says:

How can you not see the profits?? Lots of people buy this magazine, and also subscribe to it.

5. Donna Kossow says:

I hope you put Tony Stewart’s Sonoma win on the cover. And please refund the balance of my subscription!

6. Maxa says:

I did see a change in the magazine from last season to this season. However it is the best Nascar magazine there is on the market. I love the quality pictures and the well written articles. Just one more way to to let the fans down.

7. Gene Baumann says:

I just renewed my subscription in May; is it safe to assume I’ll be getting a refund?

8. Tim Irvin says:

Its obvious from the replies to the below comments that no one cares about the customers that made them money over the years enough to reply to any of the comments.

9. Joy Lulham says:

My husband currently a subscriber to NASCAR Illistrated would have been a long time reader, and just when he finds it, enjoys it, oof the shelves it goes , wish there was a way to convince you in the “power” could see a way to publicating the magazine,an answer to a higher power!

10. Jason says:

the subscriptions have been transferred to a different publisher and will be completed by either Road & Track or Car & Driver. the phone number to call is 800-876-8316 if you have questions or want a refund. they didn’t have a lot of info about why since they aren’t ACBJ Publishing.

• Millie Dearman says:

I WANT TO KNOW HOW TO GET MY MONEY BACK I PAID UP TILL 02/01/18 SO THEY OWE A GOOD BIT OF MONEY AND I WANT IT BACK TODAY I RECEIVE A MAGAZINE CALL CAR AND DRIVER THAT SAID THAT WOULD BE SEND INSTEAD I DO NOT WANT THIS I AM 79 YEARS OLD I WANT MY MONEY BACK, I LOVE NASCAR MAGAZINE I GAVE ONE TO MY GRAND DAUGHTER FOR CHRISTMAS

11. Mo Perry says:

I just got this info today, in the form of a Road & Track magazine. Apparenty, a magazine that offers no mention of the sport in which the prior magazine was entirely devoted is a way to appease this. And also, we are to receive “3 R&Ts for every NI left on my subsctiption. So, according to this, I have 36 months of nothing NASCAR related to endure. Yay, I guess…

12. Debbie Hilderman says:

I got a magazine today called Car and Driver instead of my Nascar Illustrated. I WANT MY MONEY BACK!! I DO NOT WANT THIS MAGAZINE!! I am paid through November of 2019! The cover letter came and said blah- blah-blah! No phone number so we can call and let you know, no thank you I don’t want this magazine,I’d like a refund! You all should have sent us letters letting us know what was happening and giving us the option. I think this was a lowdown and dirty business practice. I think you should send us letters and ask which we want. Some may want to keep this magazine. I for one don’t. I have over 3 years of a refund coming because I want my money back for this magazine. My address is in your system, so please forward my check. Debbie Hilderman

13. Alicia olin says:

I called 800-883-7323 the number on next to last page. This number is the circulation dept. They gave me another # 800-890-8180 Nat’l Publisher Exchange they don’t handle subscriptions just the account. They gave me 863-229-2557 Subscription Agency hours are 9AM to 4PM eastern time.

I will call them in the morning

14. Very disappointed I don’t sports cars so don’t push road and track on me .I would like the remainder of my subscription refunded to me. Please don’t send me any more road and track magazines.

15. I don’t like road and track magazine, I would like to be reimbursed for the remainder of my issues or are you going to stick all of your payed customers giving them some thing they don’t want. I would like a phone number posted so all your customers can call you.

16. Tim Gallion says:

I have every Nascar Illustrated ever made. Any buyers?

17. Nascar Fan says:

Phone number you need to call about your subscription is 800-883-7323

18. Jim Mitidiero says:

I’ve been a subscriber since 2001 and was talking to my son who is also a subscriber. Neither of us liked the new format/content and were commenting on the ads to renew and get 6 extra issues. Sure glad I didn’t. Will call tomorrow and ask for a refund as neither magazine offered interests me.

19. Ernest Frederick Jr says:

NascAR FAN WHO IS DISAPOINTED!! I DO NOT LIKE CAR & DRIVER SHOULD NOT HAVE SENT ME THAt MAGAZINE. SHOULD OF GAVE ME AN OPTION. REFUND ME PLEASE

• Hey NASCAR look I realize of what you guys are doing for next season 2017 great and not too great why because well for 1 thing I’m a huge fan don’t give me wrong but you’re taking the chase thing way too far now and the fans including myself are not happy of what you guys are doing you need to stop giving drivers fine all the time and the 1 time that Denny Hamlin said in 2013 about the generation 6 cars an’t good as it used to be maybe was true so please stop changing everything and NASCAR if you changed 1 more time I’ll fine you.

20. Vena Hare says:

My spouse and I look forward to reading Nascar Illustrated ever month. We had wondered why no issues were coming in the mail. Very unprofessional for the company not to at least notify us.

21. Cathy Hosier says:

I subscribed to Nascar Scene until it was replaced with Nascar Illustrated. This is the only magazine that is totally Nascar!! Stopping publication without giving customers any choice in what replaces it is not good business. No number of issues of Car and Driver can make up for losing such a great magazine. Customers should get refunds for the remainder of their subscription.

22. Pam Smith says:

Alicia, did you get an answer from the 863-229-2557 number ?

23. Sam Morse says:

Call 800-829-9839. Ask fro a refund. Check your previous payments. On 6/3/16I made a $68.00 payment. I just received my refund on 9/26 and it was $6.00. I called back and found out the $6.00 was for the previous subscription. I should be getting a $68.00 refund for the current subscription soon. I too, am so disappointed. In the Aug magazine, I submitted my quote for the picture of Kurt Busch scratching his head as “I can’t figure out why the shut down NASCAR Illustrated either”.

24. John Irwin says:

I’m extremely disappointed about you discontinuing Nascar Scene! This was the last magazine devoted to such a popular sport that Nascar racing is. Very stupid to assume that all of us hardcore stockcar racing fans would be interested in sports cars which few of us could even afford. I have no interest in Car & Driver. Couldn’t care less! You should’ve discontinued that print. I loved NASCAR scene! Another thing you should consider is that there is still a generation or two left who don’t live their lives in digital! I still enjoy reading an actual magazine!

25. Janet vanderbeck says:

I called 1-800-348-5711 to find out why I was receiving car and driver magazine. They told me they start sending those till your subscription runs out. I don’t want that. She took my name and address and said that every Friday “they” call for a list of people who want to cancel and get refunds. She said that I should get a refund in about a month.

26. Who picked the magazine Road Track to replace Nascar Illustrated. What a piece of crap and rip off, would rather have my money back. I am a 73 year old female fan of Nascar. I have not desire or interest in this magazine you have chosen as a replacement.

27. Chad Hilgert says:

I bought this subscription for my handicapped son, and have been an avid reader for year starting with Nascar scene. He doesn’t know what road and track is and wont read it. I am sure we are good until 2018 and would like a full refund…

28. D haseman says:

It’s a sad day to not receive this magazine. I read it cover to cover. I don’t care for the replacement. I want a refund of money not used . As a female don’t want your replacement magazine.

29. James floyd says:

Where is my refund for remaining 2016. Poor business practice, I had to research to find out what happened to our mag.

30. Marcia says:

I am very disappointed that thay stopped publishing NASCAR illustrated.i so looked forward to reading it . I don’t know of any other magazine that has NASCAR news that you can subscribe to. I love NASCAR and follow it each week but like to read about what I may have missed or other things going on in the NASCAR world.