Nominations for the 43rd Annual News and Documentary Emmy Awards were announced Thursday by The National Academy of Television Arts & Sciences.
Here are the finalists in the business and economics news categories:
Outstanding Business, Consumer or Economic Coverage
- 60 Minutes CBS for “A New Model”;
- ABC News Originals for Hulu for “GameStopped”;
- Bloomberg Quicktake Bloomberg News for “The Paycheck: The Systemic Overtaxing of Black Homes in America”;
- FRONTLINE and NPR in conjunction with the Investigative Reporting Workshop for “The Healthcare Divide” and
- FRONTLINE and The New York Times for “Boeing’s Fatal Flaw.”
Outstanding Business and Economic Documentary
- FRONTLINE and Chasing the Dream for “The Power of the Fed”;
- Independent Lens PBS for “Storm Lake”;
- Local, USA WORLD Channel for “Entangled”
- Vice News for “The Big Squeeze” and
- Hulu for “WeWork: or The Making and Breaking of a $47 Billion Unicorn.”
See all of the finalists here.