WSJ taps seven reporters to cover White House
The Wall Street Journal has named seven reporters to cover the Biden White House.
- Alex Leary, who has been covering the White House for the Journal since 2018 and previously was with the Tampa Bay Times in its Washington bureau, covering the landscape from Capitol Hill to the White House.
- Gordon Lubold, who has been covering national security and the Pentagon. He previously worked for Defense One and Foreign Policy.
- Catherine Lucey, who has been covering the White House for the Journal since 2019. She previously worked at the Associated Press, where she covered the White House, national politics and the Iowa caucuses..
- Tarini Parti, who has been a national politics reporter, covering the 2020 presidential election. She previously covered politics, the White House and campaign finance for BuzzFeed News and Politico. She joined the Journal in May 2019.
- Andrew Restuccia, who has been covering the White House for the Journal since 2019. He previously worked for Politico, where he wrote about the White House, national politics and policy. He is a Massachusetts native and a graduate of Syracuse University.
- Sabrina Siddiqui, a national politics reporter for The Journal, where she covers the 2020 presidential race. Prior to joining the Journal in 2019, she covered the White House and 2016 presidential election at the Guardian.
- Ken Thomas, a national political reporter covering the 2020 Democratic presidential campaign. Before joining the Journal in November 2018, he covered the Trump and Obama administrations and the 2016 and 2012 presidential campaigns for the Associated Press. He also spent more than a decade as a political reporter based in Des Moines, Iowa, Miami and Washington, D.C.