We’re looking for remote content writers with experience creating content in the B2B space – ideally in Human Resources. You will use researching, writing, and editing skills to produce expert-level articles on assigned topics.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Zavvy is the employee enablement platform that helps growing companies onboard, connect, and develop their employees. Zavvy helps businesses understand and manage the growth path of their employees — starting from onboarding all the way to development cycles.
We are based out of Munich, Germany, and are lucky to be supported by employees around the globe. We are currently working with a talented team of writers to deliver fantastic results.
ABOUT THE ROLE/ RESPONSIBILITIES
- Help us achieve our growth goals by creating content that connects with our target audience
- Learn how to create content that ranks and brings clicks and revenue to the client
- Create engaging long-form content for our company blog
- Implement editors’ feedback to your existing content
- Natural-born writer! You probably spent a lot of time perfecting your craft, you have a strong grasp of grammar, and you enjoy the creative aspect of writing
- Understand the importance of organic search and search engine optimization (and if you don’t, you’re willing to learn)
- Be organized and independent, but you love working in a collaborative and positive team environment
- Create compelling content and you’re a continuous learner
- Understand the concept of content without any fluff
- Have an understanding of Human Resources and are able to put yourself in the shoes of an HR manager
WITHIN 1 MONTH YOU WILL:
- Complete our onboarding program designed to get you up to speed on our business, vision, and team and gain an understanding of how your role fits into Zavvy’s broader organization.
- Master our grammar and language guidelines
- Deliver content ready for publishing in collaboration with your editor
WITHIN 3 MONTHS YOU WILL:
- Become completely independent when it comes to writing
- Work on exciting projects where you can polish your skills
- Continue to improve and track your progress in content writing and SEO with your editor and Senior Editor
- Deliver near-perfect final drafts
WHAT TO INCLUDE IN SUBMISSION
- Write a short introduction about yourself
- Include a paragraph highlighting your writing experience, relevant credentials and publication credits
- Attach links to your strongest work or portfolio, and online profile.
- 10+ cents per word
For more information, visit their website.