Yahoo Finance seeks an anchor
Yahoo Finance is looking for a video anchor with a wealth of business reporting experience. Candidate should have exceptional on camera skills as well as being a strong reporter and writer. Exceptional contacts and ability to book high-profile leaders in business and news is a plus. Video editing also helpful as well as understanding and a presence on social media.
Comfort level with technology is important. The candidate must be able to work well with teams as Yahoo Finance is a very collaborative and inclusive organization. Flexibility, creativity and innovative thinking are a must as we look to help create business news content in the digital video mobile world.
- Report, write, and speak on all current financial news topics.
- Lead 2 hours of live market coverage.
- Attend regular newsroom meetings.
- Collaborate with the producers.
- Interview guests, sources and other members involved in particular stories.
- Comply with the moral code of the journalistic profession.
- Proven work experience as an On-Air reporter.
- At least 10 years experience in online media or journalism.
- Superior communication skills.
- Impeccable news judgement, and a hunter mentality to identify high-profile and high-utility stories.
- Track record of success in a fast-paced newsroom and an ability to work collaboratively with multiple teams.
- Experience with digital news sources like social media is a must. Multimedia skills is a plus.
- Comprehensive understanding of editorial best practices.
To apply, go here.