Yahoo Finance seeks a content producer
Yahoo Finance is seeking a producer with live control room experience to join our dedicated team.
We produce three live shows per day (9:25 a.m., 11:45 a.m. and 3:55 p.m.) and plan to expand them to cover more of the trading day. Flexibility and the ability to work on different shows are key.
Successful candidates will have experience selecting stories, writing anchor copy, choosing video and graphic elements as well as running a live show from the control room.
- Identify trending business news throughout the day, working with producers on other live shows to ensure full coverage of industry news
- Build a rundown and write anchor copy for a one hour show every day
- Work with video editors and graphic artists to build show elements
- Book guests for show several times a week
- Work with Yahoo Finance reporters to add creative video segments to their stories
- 5 years or more producing video content (business news and digital video a plus)
- Excellent writing skills
- Proven editorial judgment
- Ability to multi-take / work on several projects at once
- Deadline oriented
- Video editing a plus
**Candidates must submit to a writing test**
To apply, go here.