WSJ Pro seeks sustainability editor in London
The Wall Street Journal is looking for an editor to lead our ambitious new product that focuses on sustainability, social and environmental issues.
WSJ Pro Sustainable Business will focus on how companies are handling climate change, ESG regulations and diversity goals. As part of WSJ Pro, these stories are intended to go beyond surface-level reporting and explore nuances that will inform and engage executives and decision-makers. We are looking for a journalist with experience covering the business implications of environmental, social and governance issues.
We’re looking for someone who has experience producing compelling digital content that attracts and engages audiences. You should be comfortable writing for newsletters and formulating big-picture story ideas. We expect you to show sound news judgment and track audience insights, analytics and industry best-practices.
You will report to the Professional Products Editor.
- 5+ years of reporting and editing experience for an online audience
- Strong editorial judgment about content, accuracy, tone and organization
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Proven ability to work across departments
- Superb organizational skills and ability to meet regular deadlines
To apply, go here.