WritersER is looking for a qualitative and quantitative research writer
writersER is looking for a qualitative and quantitative research writer.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
writersER helps Doctoral and Ph.D. Candidates write quality dissertations in 6 months or less using our DI6 Blueprint formula. DI6 is our signature program which simply consists of a collection of time and money-saving strategies that allow us to cut the dissertation writing time by as much as 70%. As such, we provide students both Coaching, Editing, and Writing support no matter the stage of research they are at. We do everything except conduct the research for them. Additionally, we provide unlimited editing to our work until they get approved.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
****IF YOU HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE OR EXPERIENCE WRITING MASTERS THESIS OR DISSERTATIONS PLEASE DO NOT APPLY**** WE ARE LOOKING FOR PEOPLE WITH QUALITATIVE AND QUANTITATIVE RESEARCH EXPERIENCE.
1. As a writer you will be responsible for writing and/or editing aspects of client dissertations and thesis projects.
2. Use Turnitin to avoid plagiarism and tools like Grammarly to ensure the highest writing quality.
3. Have strong attention to details and be able to follow instructions and writing guidelines as set by the client institution.
4. Have the ability to write as much as 60 new pages of content in about 5 days.
Throughout this process you will be communicating with a coach who will be ensuring quality is achieved. You will never communicate with the client.
The case load could be between 3-7 new projects per month to start. But also keep in mind that you could also have just as many revision projects in the works until clients are approved as you work with more and more projects. This means you must be able to manage various projects at once.
Writing Skills: 5 years (Required)
- $100-$200 per project/ $12 an hour- As far as pay is concerned, it would be between $100 and $200 per project managed depending on the scope of work. We do not pay for revisions. We are responsible for providing revisions until the client is approved.
If it’s a fit you can request a trial project now HERE.
For more information about the company, visit their website.
More information about the role, visit here.