Wick Communications is looking for a collaborative, digitally focused Managing Editor to lead our newsroom in beautiful Wahpeton, North Dakota.
In this position you’ll oversee two news publications: The Wahpeton Daily News and the News Monitor, which together serve Richland County, ND, and Wilkin County, MN. Both publications have a print presence, market-leading websites and successful email newsletters.
This is the perfect next step for a strong reporter ready to lead a team or a seasoned editor who wants to focus on creating quality content for a community that cares deeply for its local paper.
• Oversee our five-person newsroom
• Coordinate and edit daily news coverage online and in print
• Coach and develop reporters
• Work closely with our publisher and other departments to ensure a successful operation
• Build community engagement through regular outreach and events
Please send a resume and cover letter to Publisher Tara Klostreich at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more details click here.