Veratics is looking for a front-end web content analyst/writer
Veratics is currently seeking a self-driven, self-directed, passionate, and experienced web developer with a proven track record of delivering results. The web developer will be expected to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment while being able to communicate effectively and professionally.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Veratics is a VA-Verified Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small business (SDVOSB). We offer technology turnaround services, training and outreach services, and own/operate GoVets (https://www.govets.com), the nation’s largest veteran-owned online store. GoVets offers millions of products and 100% free shipping to the 48 contiguous United States. Veratics’ outreach and training services include on-site support to educate and promote benefits and processes related to Human Resources, Benefits, VA/Military Benefits, Recruiting and Job Fairs, Technology Products and Services, and Trade Show Presentations. We have been in business since January 2013, and are located on Florida’s Space Coast in Indian Harbour Beach.
ABOUT THE ROLE/ RESPONSIBILITIES
Veratics is currently seeking junior level web content manager / developer to support an important customer project. This individual is expected to be a self-starter, working in an independent environment, and have outstanding communication skills. The individual is expected to have basic web application, and user interface design skills, along with the following qualifications:
- Experience with content management systems, such as WordPress is desired.
- Experience working in a remote work environment.
- Associates or Bachelors degree is desired.
- Strong ability to multitask (required).
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- 2+ years of experience as a web developer, content manager or similar.
- 3+ years of experience with Microsoft Word.
- Excellent typing skills (30-50+ wpm).
- Experience working with Microsoft Teams desired.
- This opportunity is a Remote (Work-from-Home) position
- Veratics HQ is located in Indian Harbour Beach, Florida
HTML, CSS: 2 years (Required)
Web development: 1 year (Required)
WHAT TO INCLUDE IN SUBMISSION
- Write a short introduction about yourself
- Include a paragraph highlighting your writing experience, relevant credentials and publication credits
- Attach links to your strongest work or portfolio, and online profile.
- $22 – $25 an hour
For more information, visit their website.