U.S. News & World Report seeks 360 Reviews editor
The U.S. News & World Report is looking for a 360 Reviews Editor who will cover consumer and business products and services, using the company’s unique 360 approach of unbiased, data-driven reviews.
The 360 Reviews team operates as a startup within the larger U.S. News organization, giving it a fast-moving, innovative culture.
- Develop and manage a stable of top-notch freelancer writers
- Create content templates and outlines that maximize SEO
- Edit 360 review content, guides and profile pages for flow, consistency, tone, audience, brevity and accuracy
- Test product pages and content to ensure top-quality, error-free work
- 2-4 years of professional editing experience, plus strong copy-editing skills
- Ability to edit content for multiple subjects concurrently
- Moderate knowledge of search engine optimization best practices
- Familiarity with working with freelancers, including managing assignments and invoices
- Self-starter who can identify opportunities to improve content and better engage audiences