Triangle Biz Journal seeks reporter
The Triangle Business Journal is looking for an ambitious and digitally savvy reporter who will thrive in our breaking news culture.
You will join a feisty, award-winning staff that tells important stories, experiments with new media and goes all out to cover the Raleigh-Durham area’s fast-growing economy.
- Contribute multiple daily stories on a beat
- Contribute long-form pieces for the weekly edition
- Own your audience, by every measure
- Identify companies and business leaders who are or will become newsmakers
- Work collaboratively with peers in design, research and technology
- Regularly attend and participate in Business Journal sponsored events
- Take on any other assignment made by manager(s).
- Work cooperatively and collaboratively with all colleagues and professionally with sources
- Marry traditional reporting techniques with digital and social media news gathering and publishing
If this sounds like you, send your resume, a cover letter and three to five published clips to
Sougata Mukherjee, editor, at firstname.lastname@example.org