Industry-leading B2B publication Travel Weekly is seeking a special projects writer, to help develop sponsored and commercial content in print and online.
The special projects writer will report into the senior special projects writer and will work across a variety of projects simultaneously, both for the magazine and Travel Weekly’s digital and social channels. The ideal candidate will be a confident self-starter with excellent verbal and written communication skills, and a can-do attitude. This is a great opportunity to help shape the output of commercial content across Travel Weekly’s products while also contributing to its editorial output.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working with clients across multiple travel and tourism sectors to create advertorial content, bespoke supplements and multimedia campaigns for Travel Weekly and luxury sister title Aspire
- Contributing to destination and product features for the editorial section of the magazine
- Uploading sponsored content online and managing the Travel Weekly Hub
- Writing engaging social media posts to promote sponsored content
- Representing Travel Weekly at events across the industry, sometimes outside working hours
- Able to create fresh, engaging and tailored content for our travel trade readers
- Strong eye for detail
- Great organisational skills and able to juggle multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Good commercial awareness and ability to work closely with commercial partners to build and develop relationships
- A knowledge of the travel industry
- Experience in presenting, producing or editing videos
- Understanding of client management or working with commercial partners
- Experience of digital content management systems
To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter outlining your suitability for this role to email@example.com, by the closing date of 10 February.
Closing date: 10 February 2023
For more details click here.