TheStreet.com seeks staff editors
TheStreet.com is looking for candidates for current and anticipated openings for staff editors based in our New York City headquarters across from the New York Stock Exchange.
This position involves editing and writing articles and headlines related to investing, markets, personal finance and business news in a fast-paced, real-time environment. Your work will appear on our flagship Web site TheStreet.com, as well as on paid-subscription Web publications for active investors and Wall Street pros. Our editors oversee copy written by both business journalists and professional stockbrokers and analysts.
Successful candidates will have:
• Excellent writing, reporting and editing skills honed through working seven years or more at a major business Web site, news wire or other media organization;
• Solid knowledge of U.S. and foreign markets, investing, economic data and personal finance;
• The ability to work in a fast-paced journalism environment;
• A personal interest in investing;
• Knowledge of search engine optimization (SEO) would be a plus.
To apply, go here.