TheStreet.com is seeking a finance, technology and current events news writer to provide real-time coverage to a sophisticated audience.
The news writer will be responsible for sifting through a deluge of financial information generated each day by corporations, lenders, government agencies, asset managers, debt/equity analysts and other financial news agencies to cull out items of interest for our experienced readers.
The news writer will work closely with TheStreet’s newsroom personnel to identify content relevant to the target audience and produce original content through analysis or synthesis of existing stories. The result will be a continuously updated, tightly focused concise news content that will be pushed to TheStreet’s audience throughout every trading day.
• Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
• Excellent writing, grammar and analytic skills
• Ability to very quickly churn out error-free content
• Knowledge of financial markets
• Be a quick reader and writer, with the ability to churn out 10-15 short-form articles/day
• Supportive attitude and the ability to function well in a team environment
To apply: Please send your resume, writing samples and salary requirements with “Digital Journalist” in the subject line to email@example.com.