TheStreet.com, an award-winning financial media company, is seeking an Activist Editor to oversee our coverage of activist investors, which are financier who buy stakes in publicly traded stocks and demand changes to improve performance.
Based in New York, the ideal candidate will have 7+ years of experience at a major website, wire service, newspaper or financial trade publication, preferably with experience writing and editing private equity and/ or hedge fund articles.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience
• 7+ years experience at a major website, wire service, newspaper or financial trade publication
• Strong writing and questioning/investigative skills
• Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
• Previous editorial- management preferred
Please send your resume, cover letter, salary requirements and your three best clips indicating “Activist Editor” in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org