The Washington Times is seeking an experienced, aggressive reporter based on Capitol Hill with a focus on the U.S. Senate. This reporter will also cover political campaigns and political fundraising.
Responsibilities & Qualifications:
- We are looking for someone with a keen eye for stories and a flair for vivid, concise writing.
- The successful candidate will be able to generate exclusive stories that capture the impact of legislation and policy on the public, the politics at play, and the personalities who write the nation’s laws and spend taxpayers’ money.
- The selected candidate must be a strong, fast writer who can quickly file breaking news.
- Travel may be required.
- Occasional evenings, weekend and holiday hours may be required.
- The ideal candidate must have 3-7 years of news reporting and writing experience, particularly in covering government and the legislative process, is preferred.
This is a unique fun opportunity to work for a prominent, fast-growing company that offers a competitive base salary, medical, dental, vision, retirement planning with matching options, as well as a generous paid time off program, flexible work schedule and FREE parking. If you are interested in joining one of the most dynamic media companies in Washington, apply online TODAY!
For more information click here.