We are now looking for an Exclusives Reporter to support our ongoing expansion.
The candidate will join a team of at least seven journalists devoted solely to producing exclusive content across all sections of the website to drive traffic and build The US Sun’s brand.
You must be willing to travel with little notice and fly to wherever in the United States that news is breaking. Once there, you must be persistent in chasing down exclusive lines, and not stop until you have the story that all our competitors want.
The ideal candidate is a dynamic reporter who can work in the office or on the road across news and entertainment.
You will also be able to pitch ideas and come up with stories that are likely to gain traffic and build the brand.
You will also be expected to appear on TV, radio or podcasts to discuss your stories and represent The US Sun.
- Publish world-beating exclusives
- Pitch reporting ideas to help The Sun own news stories
- Work quickly in keeping with the fast pace of a breaking news site
- Chase down exclusive lines through determination and imagination
Key Skills and Experience:
- At least 4 years of journalism experience, with a record of breaking exclusive content
- Must have journalism qualifications or strong background in entertainment or news reporting
- Must have an understanding of audience analytics, social media, and SEO
Salary: $75,000 to $85,000 annually
For further information click here.