The Trust seeks video editorial assistant
The Wall Street Journal and Barron’s Group’s The Trust is seeking a video editorial assistant.
The Trust is a fast-growing team of energetic writers, content and creative strategists, videographers, designers, editors and developers.
The work spans a variety of forms — short- and long-form reported articles, immersive digital experiences, documentary videos, data visualizations, animations and more.
- Manage all media assets from external vendors and internal shoots
- Edit a variety of client work across various topics: finance, consumer, tech and B2B
- Work with a team of creatives, video products, designers and editorial leads to maintain consistency from start to finish on video projects
- Use client supplied assets as well as shot footage to create engaging video edits that adhere to the quality standards of the company
- Virtually/remotely edit and manage media for both internal tasks and awarded job
- 2-3 years post-production experience, preferably with a content/advertising agency
- Proficient in editing in Premiere Pro and After Effects virtually/without an edit bay
- Must be able to work under minimal direction to identify and resolve problems and create and manage post-production workflow
- Work well on a team and successfully take direction from supervisors and clientele